• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Summett

Just anothers perspective!

So I walked into the cabin last Saturday after sitting in stand, and was telling my wife about the doe and fawn I had 20 yards away, and how I made a slight move of my foot and how the doe saw me, but didn't know what I was, and she was looking at me, stomping, wheezing, etc. etc.

...and she just started laughing her arse off... I couldn't figure out what was so funny, and she pulled this up and showed me - she just found it while I was in the woods and thought about me in the tree and if a deer would think that... and then I tell her the story, which matched this except I didn't even get a shot, ha!

Funny. I still can't understand my wife's sense if humor after all these years . She just says "dumb"

I'm still laughing. Mine likes watching football