• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

noodle blanks

I have the 28" and the 32" MHX blanks and the 28 is like a perch/panfish blank, and the 32 has a fast tip and fast taper like a noodle rod. I do not remember looking at the 26 while I was down there but out of all the ice blanks I looked at while I was down there I only liked those 2 for what kind of fishing we do up here in Minnesota.

I have wondered this myself ever since MH "barrowed?" the power noodle name.

I personally do not use the TB power noodle blanks. I prefer the DH Al Dente. IMHO it's faster, has a better back bonefor hook set and is more durable.

So..on my last MH order I picked one up to do a comparison. The photos speak for the self's. If I'm going to take the time to build a custom rod it's going to be on a good blank. For $19.99 you can have a far superior blank and $24.99 you can have that same blank is some supper sweet hydro-graphic colors

The MHX is the Black and Flo Green blank. The DH Al Dente is the Sweet Camo hydrographic blank (yet another reason I prefer the DH blank)

Start No WT

full-24552-49221-dscn2456.jpg

1/4 oz

full-24552-49222-dscn2451.jpg

1/2 oz

full-24552-49223-dscn2453.jpg

You can see that the DH is faster. A noodle blank to me is extra fast and the Al Dente fits the bill. I would consider the MHX mod to mod fast at best.