• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MattL

Camo Clothing for Tall Guys

Any taller guys out there find anything they like? I'm due for a new pair of pants as my current scent blocker pants are worn and tattered. The problem is that I have a 36" inseam and I can never find anything more than 32". For as much as I spend on these clothes I would like to find something that doesn't ride up to the top of my boots when I sit. I would prefer scent control clothing, but I am open to suggestions if anyone has input on tall sizes.

check out bigcamodotcom, I have bought a few things from them and they do carry some huge sizes. I have a 36 - 38 inseam and have got pants from them fro a fairly reasonable price.

www.scentlok.com

I am 6-9 with a 36" inseam as well. I bought LTs and they fit pretty good. Your camp patterns are limited, but it is a lot nicer stuff than you will ever find in a store at that price.

Thanks guys. It looks like It looks like there are a few options out there but I'm going to have to buy online, which I'm not too keen on.