• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

couple of interesting events coming up

picksbigwagon

I have received a couple of emails about some interesting scrambles coming up, I don't have the links but you can check it out on their websites:

2 person big cup scramble at Montgomery National

and Chaska Town Course is having a 1 man scramble (you get to hit two balls each shot and choose the best)

The Montgomery scramble is like $50 with cart and food I think and the Chaska scramble is 90 bucks. My brother in law is leaning towards us playing the 1 person scramble, but it is October 11th I believe, I haven't ruled it out, but fall rates are starting to happen, lots of great golf out there to be played

I played twice this week at the Cannon Golf Club (Mon & Thurs) with 1:30 tee times. Hardly anyone around after 12 noon. Only took 2:50 and 3:05 to play.

Funny...On Monday I was hitting some balls on the range when an older (age 70 to 75) man took a spot next to me. He dug out 2 handfuls of yellow practice balls out of his bag and hit them. Then he went to a nearby practice green with a sand trap where the staff leaves about 15 to 20 yellow balls to use. He picked them all up and put them into his bag.