• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MUSKY18

Hard horn!!!

Checked my camera last night and got three different bucks that are in hard horn already. Big boys are still in velvet but can't imagine it won't be too much longer. The 3 in hard horn were a fork and two small 6 points.

Just saw a 130-140 inch 10 pointer tonight with velvet rags hanging off the left side. Nothing but bloody hard antler on the right side.

I saw a young 8 two days ago with full velvet. Maybe a 80-90 inch deer.

They sure were moving tonight though! Most deer I've seen out in a while.

Saw two 6-8 pointers and some does/fawns this evening. All winter coat colors and hard horned, besides the fawns still with summer coats and spots.

Last nights trail cam check showed 4 different bucks 3 with hard ANTLERS and one with velvet. Activity has sure picked in the last couple days.

Pulled my card last night. Got this guy on camera. Nice looking deer, but this is the very first time I have ever seen him. Been running cameras and hunting on this piece of property for 3 years and this is the first I have ever seen of him. I'm hoping its not the last I see of him! full-17731-49190-wgi_0086.jpg

full-17731-49191-wgi_0091.jpg

full-17731-49192-wgi_0092.jpg

I pulled my card Saturday night and I had 2 8's on camera for the better part of 30 minutes, 1 had velvet the other did not. They looked to be almost identical in size.