• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Two game suspension

Uncle Bill

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were rumors this summer that there were going to be two big suspensions this year. One being Rice and the other was something coming out of Texas, 'they' just didn't know whom.

This is a perfect situation for the Vikings to part ways from a high priced, almost 30 year old back. The organization doesn't want to continually have to deal with the barrage of complaints from the fan base and all others.

Ap is done with the Vikes. Mind you under the league discipline/comduct policy Ap would need a plea or conviction with this type of act to warrant a suspension from the league.

If this were a fight between 2 men you would be telling me how the first dude deserved to be laid out because he went after the guy who threw the punch. The other guy would be thought of as "standing his ground" and protecting himself. Am I wrong?

I knew your real point in repeatedly saying the victim was the aggressor was to say

she deserved it / was asking for it.

Woman's intuition ?

Combine that with your "Apparently she didn't mind it too much" arguement and we have the classic neanderthal justifications for brutal crimes against woman.

I knew your real point in repeatedly saying the victim was the aggressor was to say

she deserved it / was asking for it.

Woman's intuition ?

Combine that with your "Apparently she didn't mind it too much" arguement and we have the classic neanderthal justifications for brutal crimes against woman.

You obviously are not paying attention at all.

Oh I'm paying attention all right and my pig radar has been pinging.

You've made 30 posts in this thread. Nearly 1 in 4 of the total !

Now ... head back to the stadium thread and add to the nearly 20 posts you've made there.

You know, supporting a position which is the opposite of the one you took in several dozen posts just 2 years ago.

50 posts on the stadium. Supporting both sides of the issue.

What a clown !!!!.

Get a life neandethal.

Oh I'm paying attention all right and my pig radar has been pinging.

You've made 30 posts in this thread. Nearly 1 in 4 of the total !

Now ... head back to the stadium thread and add to the nearly 20 posts you've made there.

You know, supporting a position which is the opposite of the one you took in several dozen posts just 2 years ago.

50 posts on the stadium. Supporting both sides of the issue.

What a clown !!!!.

Get a life neandethal.

You counted all of my posts but I am the one who needs to get a life? crazy