• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Gofishleech

Solar panels

I am curious as how well these work for you guys with sizeable fish houses. I am tired of hauling battery's back and forth. What size would or type would save me from hauling battery's to charge.

I bought a $100 one from northern tool I believe it puts out 1.5 amps. I use it on my boat lift and hook up my batteries in the boat. It keeps the charge up on all 4 batteries. It don't charge fast but when you leave for the week and come back the next weekend or whatever they will be charged for ya. Basically a trickle charger.

Im looking to keep a battery or battery's charged with just the few hours of sun we have in the winter. So the higher amp solar panels will charge faster? Or the more I spend the better I get?