• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Zoom plastics

FI Guide

I saw this new bait made by Zoom tackle at the sports show. It was in the shape of a worm and many fish came up and looked at the bait. This bait has a very unique action which i think would work. I think the name was like h3o or something like that. If anybody can tell me the name of the bait i am talking about it would be appreciated since i would like to buy some before the season starts.

FI

If your talking about the Minneapolis sports show, and you are talking about the Traveling fish tank.. it wasn't a zoom product. If you could tell me what color it was that he was throwing I could tell you exactly what it was.. I saw every show Gary did.. I was working the booth right next to the tank... More than likely it was either an Exude RT Slug or and Exude Floating worm...