• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone run a Ski doo with a 900 Ace

Walleyehooker

I don't have one but I've toyed around with the idea of getting one. My research so far says they have great low end torque but only expect a top speed around 80mpg. Mileage is good, no 2 stroke fumes and no injection oil to buy and they run quiet - real quiet out on the trail. They're aimed squarely at a guy like me who has been out of snowmobiling for years and looking for a different snowmobiling experience than what I had in my younger days, namely more a leisurely and quiet cruising and trail experience. So if anyone else has any actual experience with the engine and could chime in that would be great.

My friend's wife just bought one and i spent some time playing on it. From 0-30mph it pulls like a 900 two stroke. Beyond that it has the power of about a 500. Throttle response is fun and snappy. For trial riding you'll love it. If you want to keep up with your buddies who ride wide open, you're gonna be disappointed. It all depends on what you're looking to get out of the sled

Im thinking of ordering a new Ski Doo Renegade Adrenaline 900 ACE ,,,Read lots of reviews on it and its not the fastest sled but it gets good mileage and its reliable, quiet and 15 years newer then my current sled

Well then I should be able to keep up with you this winter! grin

Wow after doing some more research ,,,,Im finding guys are paying a high insurance premium due to the snowmobile being 900CCs the 900 4stroke is only 90HP and the 600 e-tec is 120HP but less then half the premium ,,,I will be contacting my ins agent in the morning so see what Im stuck paying

Stopped back at the dealer today and ordered some accessories,,Tank Bag ,, Mirrors,,,Trailerable Cover,,Tunnel storage bag ,,and got a quote for ins $239 per year,,,Now just waitin for delivery and snow!!!! ,,,Dealer fired up a 600 ACE in the showroom and dang they are quiet

Stopped back at the dealer today and ordered some accessories,,Tank Bag ,, Mirrors,,,Trailerable Cover,,Tunnel storage bag ,,and got a quote for ins $239 per year,,,Now just waitin for delivery and snow!!!! ,,,Dealer fired up a 600 ACE in the showroom and dang they are quiet

Not even a Doo hat or jacket? frown

You may find a few 600 ACE sleds for sale but I havent seen any 900 ACE sleds for sale and I have looked be for I ordered ,,,every one that has one has nothing but praise for them and 2014 was the first year for the 900 ACE ,,so if your looking for used it may be a while ,,,but I will be posting my likes and dislikes if any

Brought the beast home today ,,,,After unloading it I took a few laps around the pond ,,,Dang that thing is quiet ,,,all you here is the skis sliding on the snow ,,,,I will miss the foot warmers on the polaris as the heat exchangers were on the floor boards but I can live with that I will just wear warmer boots

Brought the beast home today ,,,,After unloading it I took a few laps around the pond ,,,Dang that thing is quiet ,,,all you here is the skis sliding on the snow ,,,,I will miss the foot warmers on the polaris as the heat exchangers were on the floor boards but I can live with that I will just wear warmer boots

Great! Don't forget to update the Pictures of your sled thread with a new pic! wink