• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Imagine, An FM Bass Tourney?

wormburner

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Dan, Pool 4 and 5 for a tournament and is a lot of water to cover. Lake Pepin is a big body of water!! and that is just part of pool 4. So I highly doubt that we'll overwhelmed with boat traffic.

I'm definitely still in, and Dan if everyone bails, I'll prefish with you for your LETS event if you want. However, I still think our FM event is definitely still going to happen.

I think we should start up a "FM Bassin' tourney/get together May 1 Pool 4" thread to start putting some teams and details together. I think this is definitely still going to happen. It looks like we've got a handful of boats already lined up smile.gif and it will be a great opportunity to get on the bass waters earlier than everyone else! Can't complain with that!

I for sure won't make it. I gotta get my head screwed on straight. I have so much dump going on this spring.
I need to finish some landscaping. I need to plant 500 trees at my dads farm. I need to hang another 12 woodduck boxes, 10 blue bird houses and 8 Mallard nest tubes. I need to clean out the 20 woodduck boxes I have hanging already. I need to get my food plots disced up, and planted. I need to help Dad with docks and boat lifts. I need to burn a prarie at the farm. I need to fish some slab crappies some time in the middle of all this, and I have 2 kids that need some time within this mess. And there is much more than this. Anybody have some time they want to donate to me???

WHY DOES MY JOB HAVE TO INTERFERE WITH WHATS IMPORTANT??????????????????

There is just a ton of water with pool 4 and pool 5 for those tournaments. As long as we don't launch out of the same location I don't think it will be an issue. What do you guys think? The weekend after is the LETS series along with Gander Mt. Pro/Am.

Hey Guys,
This sounds like a load of fun. I wish I could make it, but I will be ankle deep (head first) getting the resort ready for the opener. Have a great time. I'll look forward to all the Bragging rights going around after it is all said and done.

Doug

------------------
Captain Doug Wintle
Spring Bay Resort & Guide Service
http://www.SpringBayResort.com

Lund Pro Staff
RJ Sport and Cycle Pro Staff
[email protected]
800-847-5253