• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Midwest Sportshow

Deitz Dittrich

Hey all, Midwest Sportshow starts tomorrow, always fun to see the new stuff...

Lets post our fave new product we saw at the show here so that others when they go can try and check it out!

also if you are there, please stop by and say hello, would love to meet all of you. I'll be at the Mepps/MisterTwister booth, its right by the Hogg Troff...

Deitz Dittrich
Sport

Hey Exudedude,

It was nice to meet you at Cabelas on Saturday. We will have to meet up at Chisago sometime this summer.

I like your idea of driving to Kentucky to get my next boat. I have been looking around the net for deals.

Me and a buddy are going to the show tomorrow night. We will stop by and say hello.

I'll be on the lookout for my favorite new product at the show. My guess is that it will be a new Ranger. smile.gif

Something I had already had a chance to see was from Northland tackle... they really have some new stuff comming out that was kind of fun to see... They seem to really be pushing twards a quality product. I know they are changing thier hooks on many of thier products to make them better... You might want to check out thier booth while your there....

ChrisR71-

My only advise to buying a boat out of state is to try and learn as much as possible about the dealership before you go down. I called the better buisness beureau and everything.. i also had them send LOTS of pictures.. any buisness that wont send a lot of pictures may be trying to hide something. It was fun to meet you. and yes we will hvae to hook up on Chisago some day...

Flip-r70... I look forward to meeting you, I'll be there tomorrow evening around 5PM...at the Twister booth!

ExudeDude,

It was great to meet you last night. I liked the new hooks & some of the things Exude is doing with it's soft plastics. I have to say that I didn't buy a Shimano rod though. I found a St. Croix Avid (refurb but in great condition) in the Gander Mtn booth & picked it up for $45 (it's a long story).

I did stop by the Shimano booth & talked with the pro there a little about their rods. I do like the Clarus rods but didn't get a good chance to look at the Compre's.

See you on Chisago,

FlipR70

FlipR70- The avid is a great rod, you did very well for yourself. I'm sure you will more than enjoy it. I was just giving you my opinions on the compre rods...I'll deffinatly see you on the chisago lakes this summer...Expecailly now that I have a face to look for!

Bucketmouth...Was very nice to meet you as well...Was very fun to put the name with the face... Lets not make it the last time we meet! Spring is just around the corner!