• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TUF-LINE ,anyone use it?

basser

Anyone tried Tuf-line? If so ,which version seems to be the best? I am a die hard Power-Pro user but like to try different stuff now and then. Any comments - good,bad or otherwise appreciated. Thanks

Basser--

I use Tuff-Line for my slop fishing. There are 2 kinds. One is the original Tuff-Line, that has a black filament through the middle of the line,this one has a little stretch in it, and they have a Tuff-Line Plus, which is finer and has near zero stretch. This stuff is the best slop line i have used. It casts so well and seems to hold up to the rigorous effects of fishing in the slop. Its well worth it for the price, and it seems that not many people use it. I have used it for about 5-6 years and have no complaints what so ever.

fisher98

I have used tuf-line xp and currently use the original tuf-line on my muskie outfits. I don't usually use braid. I only use it on my flippin' sticks and dock rods. I have tried alot of the super lines and always seem to end up back at power pro.

[This message has been edited by Banger (edited 02-19-2004).]