• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"LET'S GO FISHING"!

wormburner

Well, today it's about 43 degrees in Duluth, and what I wouldn't give to see a little chop on the water, instead two feet of snow! I guess with a nice day like today, we know it's comming. Sure got the urge to get out in the boat, and toss some tubes, whip some jigs, and crank some spinnerbaits! I'm sure I'm not the only one.

------------------
Good Luck To All, Wormburner!
Buy a trailer,help support my fishing habit!

me toooooooo!! the worse part was , i was in alabama last week. didn't have a chance to wet a line! saw some aw-som looking water. hoping this fever will spur more interest in the boat i'm trying to sell. can't wait to get up to frankies to see the one i'm buying. del

To top it all off, it's the beginig day of our sport show at the arena. Took my daughter, and went to check out what was new, although living up here it is mainly walleye stuff etc. Crystal pirez was there with a new Stratos 275 w/90 merc for 15,999.00 I thought that was a heck of a good deal on a new Bass Boat, she was already to drop in the water. I've never been in a Stratos, but sure looked like a heck of a boat for that price, you can't hardly find a used (any brand) that has been taking care of for that price! And now days, they finance them for so long, $189.00 a month sure seems attractive except that as soon as you buy it your upside down, meaning you'll always owe more than it's worth. I know one thing for sure, for about an hour as I was looking at it, I sure looked good casting off the front deck in my dreams. (haha)
The sports show in march, they have down at the civic center or whatever it's called, is heck of alot better than ours!

------------------
Good Luck To All, Wormburner!
Buy a trailer,help support my fishing habit!

Wormbuner,

We just bought an '03 Stratos 185 last month. This is the same as the '04 285 Pro XL. These are SWEET boats! Both Jo Jo and I have had the chance to ride in them down in TX, and that was part of the reason we bought Stratos. The ride is awsome. We bought it with the Yamahammer 150 VMAX. This should push it to 60 or better.

Now, the problem is having it sitting in the garage, with all this ice on the water. ARGH!

Glenn

Hey Chev!

Hows it going!

Where did you get yours? Crystal-Pierz?

What color combo, single or dual console?

Colors? extras?

Details, man, we need details! LOL...

Glenn

[This message has been edited by imbass (edited 02-20-2004).]

chris. i am buying one of frankies personal boats . it is a 93 ranger 380c; a fisherman series. with a 90 yammy on the back. i am trying to sell my 88 ranger 364 bass boat with a 175 johnson. haven't been up there to see it yet, but if it looks as good as the pictures. also a freind of mine has a 380c but it is a 91, so i do know what the style is. del

ImBass,

I love my Strat! It is white with red metallic flake stripes with Grey and Red Seats. It is a Dual Console with a Minn-Kota Maxxumm 65 up front and a Dual Pro On board charger with hydraulic steering and a hustler prop. Hey I have never had a hustler prop before are they good? It's gonna be 35 up in Fargo today and there is this big PUDDLE in the parking lot...I just might... grin.gif

mmmmmmm...Fishing...

Take Care All
Chev