• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye / Bass Expo - Shakopee - FM Booth

Aquaman01

Hiya! FM is once again having a booth set up at Canterbury Park for the annual Walleye/Bass Expo!

http://www.prhartmanproductions.com/minnesotawalleyeexpo/
We will for sure have ICE Series info, a rep from TJ's Tackle (soft plastics) and who knows what else! Come on out and visit us - we'll be glad to meet you!

Thanks,
Rob

Huh? Do you mean "willing to bet that you wish you still worked here?" ...???

Nahhh. I'm not making the kind of money I did there (yet) - but I'm having plenty of fun every day. People who are nasty and pi$$y to their colleagues where I am now get the boot With Extreme Prejudice. Life is too short to take guff.

I miss weekends off, but my days off are during the week - when Johnny Jet Ski is hard at work at his day-job instead of driving the fish away and I can also lollygag at the launch like the clueless amateur I truly am. wink.gif

Peace To Ya - Big Guy.
Rob