• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Central California Bassing

Flipnripem

Just wanted to ask if anybody can fill me in on some places to check. I will be staying in the Sacramento area and think the uncle lined up a little boat to use. He has some ponds on the golf course and other ponds in the area to fish. I checked on some guides for the better known lakes and am not willing to pay that much money to use someone elses boat. There is a lake in Yosemity? park, I think its bass lake? Any feed back will be cool. Just looking for a place to start. Oh, I will be going during the minnesota opener. What are the fish doing and what is the water temp. that time of year. Thanx Flip

I thought last year there was a guy from calf. that spent some time on Tonka. He piped in a bit on the site. Dan was that you? I`m wondering about any water around the Fresno area. Somthing to start with on my trip out west. Thanx Flip

Is there any question? Clear Lake of course...100 miles away. The Bassmaster's had a tour event on it last year. Looks like a great fishery. Check out the Interactive Maps on bassmaster.com.

Should be post spawn about the time you hit the water.