• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The ice is driviing me bannanas

Smallie

This cold weather needs to dissapear, it lets you know just how far open water is.

Last year about this time we drove to Bismarck, ND to go do some bass fishing. We choose to go on one of the colder days of the year like -5 and 25 mph winds perfect bass fishing conditions. Anyways the lake was down 12ft so we didn't put the boat in.

Visibility was about 50 ft or so we did catch a couple of bass off shore and drove 5 and half hours home. This year were going to plan on a warmer weekend.

pray for above average warm temps. Get that ice off.

This new snow doesn't help matters at all. All of this bass fishing on tv lately has got me going nuts, especially all the guys beating up the smallies. Can't wait for opener to stick some of those bronze colored accrobats.

I also watched In-Fisherman catch some of those beautiful brown fish. I was at a private seminar where Al was doing a presentation a few years ago and he told me where he went on that day. I believe it's the same spot. OH YAAAA

------------------
Fishin's the fun part catchin them is a bonus!
((TIP) "Turn In Poachers"
1-800-652-9093
24 Hours a Day_365 Days a Year

Banger, ready to be done with school I bet. Hey the glove put out a dandy schedule this year for the tripple three. There's a reason they call it Dead Lake, what a soup hole of a lake.

Finally got my boat sold heading to Chicago tommorrow morning, I told the guy I would meet half way he's coming from PA! Exciting I would half to say so I can get the New SKeet Skeet. One of these days will have open water meet heavy at his place and head to 8 Mile little top water. MAN!

Check in Chuck and stay warm Ive been thawing for days now and am still frozen.

Chuck you wanta get wet! LOL

Yeah I'm getting antsy as well. I've gotten a couple new rods, reels, line, and am almost done with most of my purchasing for the year. Just need another Sahara, some Senko type baits, more Zoom Flukes, and Snagproof frogs and I should be set for 2004.

Guy's don't let Smallie kid you, he's been down to Florida in the last month doing some fishing. This was Smallies first taste of back bay fishing and I told him he would become addicted to it. Stop in at Alex Outfitters and let him tell you what a small amber-jack will do to one of our smallmouths... Smallie bring the pictures in and start making coffee in the morning.

------------------
Wayne
Agape Fishing Guides
www.agapefishingguides.com

Another day closer to open water, man I can't wait so many tournaments again this year with not enough time.

Yes, these fish called Amber Jacks are good fight. My second cast back bay fishing I hooked this fish needless to say I wasn't ready to battle for 15 min on a light spinning outfit . I thought this fish would have some weight to it.

It was only 3-4lbs it was like a smallie on steroids that isn't an accrobat. Great fishing down there, I would reccomend anybody who wants to get away to try back bay fishing down in Florida.

In fact this was my wife and I's honeymoon and she agreed that we could go fishing one day, she had so much fun that we went three full days of fishing !! Yep pretty lucky guy, and to top it off we golfed one day.