• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone been riding?

Walleyehooker

Anyone been riding in between the rain? I just got back from a month in California but unfortunately didn't have the bike out there. Way to much traffic out there in a lot of places but not one drop of rain. Looking forward to take a nice ride up north soon.

Seems to me, I can't catch a break. Can't ride in the cold wet weather, and on those rare nice days we've had I'm racing around the farm trying to catch up on chores I also couldn't do on those cold wet days!

I haven't been on my bike for over a month.

Took a ride on the 4th. About a 60 mile spin, 15 miles from home started to pour. Still nice to get it out a bit. Only the 3 ride this year. Weather and time have been the main issues.

Just got back from a 600 miler earlier this week.

St. Paul to Illgen

Illgen to Grand Rapids via Ely (Hwy 1 is in great shape, new tar everywhere)

Grand Rapids back to St Paul.

Don't know how I managed it but stayed dry the whole way. Seemed it either rained just prior to me getting somewhere or just after I left.

Can't wait for the leaves to start changing, doing it all again.

I did a 700 mile ride from the iron range, to the twin cities. I stayed with some friends and went to the state fair. Afterwards went to Ellsworth wisconsin and picked up some cheese curds. Stayed on wisconsin roads up to superior then back to the iron range. About 6-700 miles. I have since moved to lower Michigan. Haven't rode it other than to roll it out of the truck.

Looks like riding time is dwindling fast. Went down to the local HD dealer today and signed up for winter storage and spent another 1500 on parts and service to be done over the winter. Set of Vance and hines big shots , race tuner and dyno time. Going to sound good in the spring.

Looks like riding time is dwindling fast. Went down to the local HD dealer today and signed up for winter storage and spent another 1500 on parts and service to be done over the winter. Set of Vance and hines big shots , race tuner and dyno time. Going to sound good in the spring.

WH, why can't you store the bike right where the snowmobile is since that will be coming out soon anyway? grin

I have room to store it here but they almost store it for free if you have them do work on your bike over the winter. They also gave me a nice discount on the parts and labor as they want some winter work. Cant beat that deal. Headed up north this weekend to swap out some of my summer toys for my winter toys that I store at my place up north.

put 477 miles on friday and Saturday. Great riding both days! Rode up to Hayward for lunch on Friday and looped back to the east and south then west to the cities... Saturday was est to Mondovi, south to Alma and then up river to Red Wing. fall colors in spots were fantastic! This is the time of the year I like to pile the miles on! Looks like mid week this week and next will be favorable for a little hookie!

Good Luck!

Ken