• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SAD SAD DAY

delmuts

I BRING IT TO FRANKIES MARINE IN CHISAGO. I HAVE A 200 EVINRUDE FICHT AND THEY HOOK IT UP TO THE COMPUTER CHECK ALL THE ERROR CODES RECALIBRATE THE INJECTORS, CHANGE LOWER UNIT, SPRAY THE FOAM IN WITH THE COMPUTER SO EACH CYLINDER GETS THE CORRECT AMOUNT. THE MECHANIC "MIKE" IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST MERCURY MECHENICS IN THE COUNTRY. I HAVE ASKED AROUND TO SEE WHAT THEY DO FOR WINTERIZING AND NONE OF THEM DO WHAT THIS GUY DOES. IT COST ABOUT $100 FOR MY SIZE ENGINE BUT IT IS CHEAP INSURANCE IN MY EYES THAT MY FUEL/OIL INJECTORS ARE CHECKED.

brought the boat in last night and picking it up tonight. i think most people already have winterized thier boat. last year i did it in oct. and it took a couple of days.

[This message has been edited by mnbass2002 (edited 11-07-2003).]

Thanks. I called the MarineMax place in Rogers and they had a 2-3 week backlog. (This was last week). That's why I held onto it. I just figured I might get lucky and have at least one day of average temps, but that ain't happening. frown.gif

Yes I know that sad feeling. frown.gif I dropped mine off at Frankie's on Thursday however there is a silver lining because I blew up my 225 optimax so I dropped off a boat that was not running and I will be picking one up that does in the spring smile.gif. Thank god for warranty's!! Now it's time to get the ice house out.