• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Posting pics from this season

Granny

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some details on those fish. I fish the northwest Metro area. Buffalo, Hanover, Maple Lake areas. All the fish were caught on a Senko, except for the 6.5, which was caught on a small Rapala floater opening weekend. I have caught more 3-4 pound fish in Minnesota than I have caught down in Tennessee or in Arizona. If anyone is interested in a tourney partner next year, let me know. wink.gif

The system manager can change my nick anytime smile.gif I used to be the sluggomaster, but senkomaster is now more suitable. smile.gif

Good idea everyone!

The Senko did put'em in the boat all summer for me, when nothing else worked. Although, the StrikeKing buzzer got the job done, in the right conditions. smile.gif

Get out your pig-n-jig!! smile.gif I got another 21" hawg today. I have asked Mr. Wood to post the pic. I managed to pick up a 17" and three 16" on the same jig. Find a deep tree, in 6-8ft of water, and hang on!

faa83fc8.jpg
faa83fd2.jpg
faa83fd3.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 11-03-2003).]

These are some bass caught in Chequomegon Bay this year, my girlfriend and my uncle from Japan. My picture is actually from 9 years ago. Most pics of my bass has me with a cig in my mouth, probably not good for showing. Prior to this trip either one of them fished bass. About 50 fish later, they were experts. The Bay is a great place for bass! 100 fish days are not uncommon. If you can cast a pole and find the RIGHT spots, it's a blast! As you can tell by the shoreline, I like this spot! A 200 yd area of shoreline is where I fish all day. fa97d58b.jpgfa97d4dc.jpgfa97d4d7.jpg

[This message has been edited by can it be luck? (edited 11-10-2003).]

Granny, first of all, nice bass! I was just sort of curious how you came up with the handle "granny". I always pictured some older female person. Your posts however confused my image of a granny getting involved with so much outdoor activity. Then to top it off, the battle of man vs. wasp thing with EBass really had me going, lots of pyro! Anyways you dont have to answer if you choose not to, I just didn't "picture" "granny" to look like that.

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

Granny was my nickname in highschool. Kind of relates to my last name. It is funny how you put an attitude and a picture of what or who someone is by the user name and what they post. I went to look at a boat that Northlander had and it turns out we were on the same basketball team in Duluth. Didn't even know he fished!

Send the pictures to Dan Wood or one of the other "Pro Staff" and they will post them for you. Dan's email is listed on one of the first few posts on this topic. Lets see em!

[This message has been edited by Granny (edited 11-06-2003).]

seaner7, you can send them to me and I'll have them posted... otherwise you need pics stored on the web in order to post (use the IMG tags)...

------------------
[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle
T.J.'s Tackle
MarCum Technologies
Otter Outdoors
"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
- Henry David Thoreau