• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Posting pics from this season

Granny

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have too many pics. It was a bunk year for my camera. She bit the dust. I have a couple pics from a couple weeks ago from Tonka. 17-18" fish, but I still have more pics to use on the disposable. I caught a couple 20"ers and one over 21" and a 38" Flathead that never got photoed. frown.gif

Granny, what I did it start my own HSOforum and post my pictures there. There are a bunch of places that let you have a free HSOforum. The only problem is that they limit the amount of information you can have on it. The one I'm using only lets you post 8 pictures on one page. But it's not hard to post the pictures.

Dan W, Granny and others - those are some kick azz bazz for this state, and the cool thing is that there are showing up more and more. So when is that state record going to be broken?

Dan Sexton's bass is unreal. That thing eats poodles. LOL

Thanks Dan W, but that was from last year on Millelacs in June. I really don't have jack for pics for this year. And I had a pretty good year in my eyes, just no working camera. Oh well, spring is just around the ... um 6 months away. Hopefully I can catch some pig walters, pike and maybe a bass and get some pics. Key work there is HOPE! LOL

Dan,
I have pictures of about 4 or 5 bass over 5 lbs. from this year. If I scanned them and then emailed them to you, could you post them for me? Will a scanned picture turn out w/ quality or should I not even bother?
Thnaks,
Coach Dog