• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any more Bass Reports?

Bobb-o

was on north center a couple weeks ago and was getting them out of aboot 4 feet of water with stickbaits. The fishing was really slow and most of my bites were reactionary bites when i ripped the bait past them

------------------
Diplomacy - The art of saying "nice doggie" while you find a rock.

For smallies on a river drifting a big redtails got some results. Even hit some sucker minnows that were mixed in.

I haven't been on a lake in two weeks. I'm getting the shakes.

Duffman that is a huge-huge piggie! You maybe talking 7 pounds. Get a pic? I caught one that was a little over 21" and I didn't have a camera, but I do have a witness. And the fight was incredible.

EBass.....
Got pics, 5 left on the roll before I take it in. Caught a 4 lber earlier that actually put up a better fight to begin with, Ms. Piggy seemed a little lethargic, but every time I attempted to lip her, she decided she wasn't ready yet. She was a healthy fish, no pot belly or the monster head that I expect on a fish of that length, unsure what the weight would have been. I've had a silly grin on my face all day, what a rush!

havent seen too much posted lately for bass ifshing reports but wanted to share my two cents. been out to the chisago lakes area over the last couple weeks and the fishing has been dynamite. Lots of bass in the 2-3 pound range i have caught on white spinnerbaits slow rolled in the shallows to 10 feet. I have had success on chisago, north and south lindstrom, and south center. I have talked to others as well and they have been getting them on cranks. Just wanted to put that out there, best time of year to go out with no boat pressure and lots of hungry fish!