• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kick-n Craws!!

Hey FM bass disciples, keep this on the q-t, if you know what I mean. Scroll down the page to the Super-Do section. If you guys have not used Super-Dos for dock fishing or flippin', you're missing out. They're the best of a worm, craw, and tube combined. They skip well, have a little heft to them for accurate pitches in the rushes, and undulate like a go-go dancer in the water. Forget the walleye banner above them. These baits are bass-slayers. Just don't be telling all your buddies about them at the club weigh-in.

Check out the Super-Do jig heads as well. If these are the jig heads that I think I had about a half dozen of a couple years ago, I have found my tackle buying nirvana. I've searched high and low for these heads, and finally, thanks to FM and Catch-N Tackle, I can be complete again.

http://www.catch-n.com/ Okay, here's a new twist....soft plastic craws that come in three sizes and an array of colors. How about hooking them in a conventional manner such as with a jig head...or "wacky" rigged. Dan Wood's fav (fishnaddict). What do you think Dan?? It looks like a winner to me!

I know that this is posted under the "bass" forum, but I think these baby's will work for river walleyes too. wink.gif

I plan on mixing up my plastic presentations from now on to include Kick-n craws. Nav

------------------
Jon Navratil
Navigator Guide Service
www.naviguides.com
Serving Central MN rivers & lakes

Ray,
Couldn't agree more with you on the merits of dock fishing and using Super-Doos. Try the Monster Doos too. They work great on deep weedlines.

I just noticed that the Kick-n craws have a molded in small pocket in the two largest sizes. If I ever run into neutral or in-active fish, I'm loading that pocket up with bio-bait. wink.gif Nav

------------------
Jon Navratil
Navigator Guide Service
www.naviguides.com
Serving Central MN rivers & lakes