• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2014 Draft

Scott K

I didnt watch the draft, but it sure looked as though LaVine wasnt all that thrilled to become a Wolf. Great Pick there Flip! Way to draft a player that swears in disgust as he is walking up to the podium that he was drafted by the MN Timberwolves!

Im not so sure it was in disgust. It appeared to me he was relieved and shocked to be actually drafted. Its funny how negative nelly's sure take the negative spin on things.

Having said that, the Timberwolves suck and should be relocated.

Im not so sure it was in disgust. It appeared to me he was relieved and shocked to be actually drafted. Its funny how negative nelly's sure take the negative spin on things.

Having said that, the Timberwolves suck and should be relocated.

I have watched the video a few times, it sure didnt look like excitement to me! Of course he is back pedaling his comments, he doesnt want his new fan base to hate on him already!

Never said he was excited. Said relieved and shocked. I dont believe he thought he would have been drafted there.

Apparently the Wolves told he and his agent they would pick him if he were there at 13. Dont you think they would have said something to the Wolves had it not been a place he "wanted to go"?

Basketball players are all primadonnas anyway. Look at Love as a prime example.

I am not too thrilled with our pick at 13 with what was left on the board but with getting Glenn Robinson III I am excited with that pick as I think he can be a contributor to this team. Was listening to Bilas and Colin Cowherd this morning talk about him and Bilas said he is young and had freshman numbers comparable with those of Napier but he has a higher ceiling and could be scary good in the next few years. I might agree that he could be good but I think this dude would have been better served by doing what Napier did and stay in school and get playing time rather than waste away on an NBA bench.

Glad we spent that pick on a guy who didn't even start in college lol. And when your happy about something, especially about being drafted much higher than expected you don't drop your head on a table and say f*** me with a look of disgust on your face. He did not want to come here. His agent told him exactly how he was going to cover his a**. "Say you were just in shock" crazy

Yeah but they said no at a time they didn't know who they would end up with and they probably figured they could get that deal even after the draft so why not wait...in fact I think they won't deal Love until september/oct

Anyone else think Zach Levine is destined to spend some time in the D-League this year? Seemed like the prototypical "potential" pick. Even if he pans out it probably won't be for 2-3 years down the road.

Hopefully im wrong but I see a wasted pick

I dont think so. He is probably this years best slam dunker. He is very athletic. I see him pairing up with Rubio nicely. There will be a spot for him on the bench. I can see him getting about 15-20 minutes a game for the first half of the season, then adjust for how he is playing.

He's got the tools to be really good, but the fact that he averaged 9 ppg at UCLA last year and didn't even start kind of worries me. I know he was playing behind the coach's son, but talent should ultimately win out.