• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lucky Craft

kt

Have any of you guys tried any of these baits? I've got a few sammys, bevy shad, and cb200's and id have to say that im thoroughly impressed with the sammys (haven't used the cranks much yet). The sammy has been my number one topwater bait all summer. It simply catches fish. The action and sound of the sammy is awesome, and the hooks are some of the sharpest ive seen. They command a premium price, but from what ive witnessed so far this summer they are worth it. I bought some this spring and was sceptical at first but from the first time i used the sammy i was hooked. I've never had as much success with topwater walkers as ive had this summer. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had similar success with these baits.

thanks,

kt

KT,
I have had real good success with these baits! As we approach the fall you may want to try the largest "rattle-trap" style bait LC puts out. This bait slices through the grass better than any I have seen yet!

I use the CB-flat cranks, all size pointers and I concur with the Sammy story as well!
I feel these baits are worth the investment!

I think they are good baits, but don't feel they are worth the extra ching.. I have a few of the cranks and stick baits as well as the sammy. I find myself using my rapalas just as often as far as cranks and stick baits... I do like the sammy though, that has better action than a spook.