• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
going4it

lab breeder

I am looking for a lab and have done all the searches but seems the more I talk to people the more smaller places I can find. Just need some general info, no links, names or numbers would be great. I would like to pick one up early July preferably ivory male.

Thanks

my only suggestion is to go with a reputable breeder, not a newspaper pup for $50. otherwise you are taking a chance on hunting family history and health

My dog is from a Dokkens Oak Ridge Kennel. They are located in Northfield and I am very pleased. If you do a search on google you will find them. You also may want to send a PM to Todd Caswell I know he could point you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

I do know of a nice all yellow litter born a couple days ago, nicely bred health clearences, both gun dogs sire has HT titles and resonably priced, don't know if there dark or light, when you select for a shade of color you really paint yourself into a corner and your basing you search on eye appeal VS performance and health.

If interested text me your info and I can forward you the litter info..

218-821-0402

I have had pups from both Smith Farms Labradors and Whispering Pines Labradors and would recommend both. They each have web sites with a lot of information.

My 5 month old lab is from KT British Labs in Elbow Lake. So far very happy with the dog (if you are looking for that type of pedigree).

We have 2 from Whispering Pines as well.

Zero complaints with the owners or the dogs. Awesome!

The one in my avatar is one of them.

Do you want an English or American lab? I have only worked with American labs, but that's my preference. I hunt both waterfowl and upland. I have sourced a dog from a fellow hunter and my last one was from a breeder. Hope to get her out to some hunt tests later this fall and see how she does.

I have a yellow lab 5 yrs old from Birddog labs in Bemidji. If you would like more info send me a pm please.

I brought mine home July 4th and couldn't be happier. Def making me work this first week at home but he's doing well. Thanks for all the replys. full-34032-47230-image.jpg