• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lab breeder

going4it

I am looking for a lab and have done all the searches but seems the more I talk to people the more smaller places I can find. Just need some general info, no links, names or numbers would be great. I would like to pick one up early July preferably ivory male.

Thanks

My dog is from a Dokkens Oak Ridge Kennel. They are located in Northfield and I am very pleased. If you do a search on google you will find them. You also may want to send a PM to Todd Caswell I know he could point you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

I do know of a nice all yellow litter born a couple days ago, nicely bred health clearences, both gun dogs sire has HT titles and resonably priced, don't know if there dark or light, when you select for a shade of color you really paint yourself into a corner and your basing you search on eye appeal VS performance and health.

If interested text me your info and I can forward you the litter info..

218-821-0402

Do you want an English or American lab? I have only worked with American labs, but that's my preference. I hunt both waterfowl and upland. I have sourced a dog from a fellow hunter and my last one was from a breeder. Hope to get her out to some hunt tests later this fall and see how she does.