• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Forest Lake

I've only fished Forest once and was wondering if anyone had any input on general patterns up there this time of year. Is there a good deep weedline bite? Is there a deep weedline? I've got fish off the docks up there, but I get fish off the docks in just about every lake. Anyways thanks for any info.

Bruce,

Without working the docks I would start with the lilypads and reeds in all three lakes. I have had good success in these areas with topwaters, jig 'n pigs, texas rigged worms in the pads and reeds and buzzbaits through the reeds. You can always work the outer edges with spinners and weightless worms.

Weedlines always produce on Forest. I haven't been out on Forest in a few weeks so I can tell you a solid pattern, but I would work the outer weedlines with spinnerbaits (slow rolling perhaps), crankbaits and (texas rigged) worms and / or senkos. Good luck.

------------------
God bless,
Judd Yaeger
Yaeger Guides (Twin Cities Guides) www.yaegerweb.com/guide