• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Footballjigs

ice-man/vexilar-king

Football Jigs
sorry it took me so long to post back to you. my computer took a big sh!t on me, and i'm looking at getting a new dell. haven't placed an order yet thou.
as far as the job it's going great. i am a specialty shop manager, but i can sell everything from guns to fishing tackle. a little ruff at first but they are a great group of guys. i seem to fit in pretty well. Hows your job going, can you handle being the big nuts over there? JK i'm sure youre doing great.
Just got back from a fishing trip to Lacsuel Canada. 9 guys 6 days we (golf clicked for exact counts) 2600 waleyes. i stuck some real nice eyes, 26 3/4 and the hog of the trip 28 3/4 well over 9#'s. great time.
on to the tackle use your best judgement i trust you know what will equip me the best. my personal e-mail is [email protected] if you need dirrections to my place for payment or personal info, but what i had in mind was a trade of tackle/cash in the ranger at say Ceder lake when we both have a day off. call me youve got my number or send an e mail. but keep in mind i don't check it alot.

Have you been sticking any big fish, it's been slow for me but eye's have made up for it. I also hooked a 1 1/2 pound bass monday on a buzzbait that got ate by a 9 pound slime about 20 feet from the boat. i'm not sure C&R will work on that one. all well it was cool as hell.
Hey also stuck a couple on the rubber monkey thanks for the stuff.

nice to hear from you vexlar-king
C&R~~~~>')))))><