• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
dfv87

Gonna hit Beaver Lake for some Stripers!

gonna be striper fishing on Saturday on Beaver lake AR (from MN) and then hitting some trout streams on sunday... Hope the weather is better than here! Expecting 4-9 inches of snow tonight! YUCK, please just let my plane be on time out of here.

I've never fished Beaver but have heard good fish stories...Good luck!

Thanks i will post when I get back... The clock is not moving I swear. Cmon 5PM get me out of here!

Went to Arkansas and brought the cold with me... To be fair the winter has not let go down there yet either... it was in the 40s and water temp was just begining to hit 50... needless to say we did not do well. We had 1 solid strike on a 7" live shad and another strike (likely a smaller black bass) on a shiner, but cold wind and rain cut our trip short. Still was a blast and now we have a 1/2 day trip coming in the future but I think I will wait for some warmer weather. I did not pack my MN winter fishing gear...

Glad you were able to make it down there! Was a bit chilly in the area. blush

I went down to beaver lake over the forth to visit a friend that lives on the lake. Fishing was good on Wednesday and Thursday and then the boaters came out. Didn't catch anything real big, but caught a ton of fish in the 24-30 inch Range. Used umbrella rigs with blue/ white roadrunners with 6" white tails. It was a fun trip and I'm kicking myself for not going down there sooner. I'll defiantly will be going back to chase a 30 pounder!!