• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Game of Thrones

mrklean

I loved last night's episode. Especially the ending sick

They need to hold off on the weddings for a while. There isn't going to be any blue blood left.

Warning: Weddings can be hazardous to your health!

Who will be the new king? His younger brother?

Who killed J.R.? (Joeffrey Red-cheeks) Tyrion? Sansa? The news queens Mom? The Jester? Prince Martell? I wonder if they follow the books on the subtleties related to the murder...

Tywin is killing it this season! He has dominated these episodes so far!

They really have such an amazing cast for every character, but I think they got the Lannisters more right than any others in the show. I can't wait to find out which of them make it out alive by the end of the last book.

The "feeding" from a few seasons back still makes me sick. Now she wants cousins to Marry? This lady has issues. My guess is Peter tosses Lysa down the pit with her son now that he's married to her. Then he can marry Sansa and rule the Vale.

Ugh. Now who's going to feed Robyn? The Lord of the Vale has to eat.

Good to see Dany get some. I think she's been pretty cranky lately and Daario was just what she wanted. Hope to see her "kids" again soon, though.

In some ways I wish I hadn't read the books. I am looking forward to the trial by combat as it was an exciting chapter, but they discussed the Martell's better leading up to it in the books and therefore his tactics for fighting the Mountain. BTW how does one end up becoming one of his training dummies? I think I'd chalk that up to cruel and unusual punishment.

With only 1 episode left I will say I have a feeling I am a bit let down by this season, way to many stories going on and not much resolution to them. All of last night was about the wall...why? Is winter still coming?