• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I won some money in a tourney!!!

First off I have to confess....some of the posts I have made on here may have been a little misleading. I apologize for any confusion.

I just wanted to see what kind of advice I would get. From now on I will just call it like I see it. It may be a little to honest for some but hey sometimes it helps gets the discussion rolling.

We placed 10th in Dennys Super 30 on the river...18 1/2 pounds. Not great but good enough for a check.

Steve

Bartender,

Sorry to upset you. Do you live in the metro? If so maybe I could take you out fishing and show you some of my secrets. Well maybe not secrets but some of the things that work for me. Tell you what, you bring the beer and women and we will go fishing and have a good time. How does that sound? You do have some women don't you? I know how you bartenders are!!!

I cant believe you pulled this on us.

First you make it sound like you are new at this game, only to come back as a top ten contenter of turnaments.

I dont know If I want to give any more information to you.

Maybe I will have to ask you for some tips....On fishing that is.....

The beer is no problem, but my girl friend's friends arent that small, I dont know what kind of weight limits you have in your boat.

Maybewe should meet at the landing, go fishing and then hit the Bar, and find new women.

I am not sure what type of woman you like, so I'll leave it up to you to pick one out of the crowd.

No I did not get lucky. If I had gotten a six pounder or even a 5 pounder I would have won big bass and the whole tournement. In retrospect I guess I made some poor desisions,but I was at a loss on what to do after we had our limit.

Speaking of luck...I hear Chris L. caught their 4 1/2 pounder with 15 minutes to go. That fish culled a 1lb.11oz. fish. That fish was a 6,200 dollar fish. I would say he got a little lucky.....he is a dam good fisherman but a little luck usually helps for the win.