• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1st Team Bass Tourney

Chev_trucks501

I know there are a lot of you who fish the team bass tourneys. Since the results are not posted, how did everyone do? What was winning weight? Was it close? Just looking for some info since my First Team Bass Tourney is coming up.

Thanks and Happy Fishing smile.gif
Chev

Results are up at the Team Bass web site. Jack Kiffe apparently wiped out the field winning by nearly 6lbs with an impressive 20lb5oz 5 bass limit anchored by the Big Bass at 5-3.

2nd Bob Allen and Steve Bahls with 14-11
3rd Doug Stahly and Andy Servais with 13-13 and bigger biggest fish to put them over...
4th Chad and Nathan Whiting who also weighed 13-13.

Good Job guys

They sure fished better than I did... I blanked.. I got 16 fish threw the day.. but only manged a lot of 13.5 fish.. i fished 8-12 feet deep all day looking for pre-spawners.. I had quite a few 3 lb fish in pre-fishing.. they moved on me tho!

See you at Balsam!

Morning Chev.

Once everyone has checked in, numbers are drawn and each team is assigned a number. Your number is your take off position.

Also, remember that number, you'll need it a weight in.

Jo