• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

No Wake Bouys

Chev_trucks501

I was out fishing yesterday in the beautiful sun shine! smile.gif Wow was it nice. Well I motored up to a channel with a no wake bouy on each side so I proceeded to slow down and the pontoon boat rips by me and proceeds to go through the no wake zone at top speed. frown.gif
When I got through the zone I noticed he lived on the lake!
I have found through the years of fishing that most of the sportsman and women obey the lake markings and A LOT of the residents don't. This isn't the first time I have seen this. What a shame.

Happy Fishing smile.gif
Chev

Chev, it’s common on a lot of lakes.

Last year we were fishing a tournament on Clearwater. The water was extremely high and some houses were flooded. In the channel between Clearwater and Augusta was a hand painted sign...’Please, no wake’. Water was lapping at this persons house. What a sad sight.

While fishing the mouth of the channel a boat came speeding in, ignoring the ‘No wake’ bouy in front of the channel. Well, guess where he pulled up. 3 feet from the hand painted sign! He was the homeowner. Go figure?

Jo