• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Iwanttobethere, Help Wanted

Bobby Bass

HIYA from Lake Iwanttobethere if you are reading this I am hoping you are a resident of the Lake and you are checking to see what this is all about. I have decided to attempt to write a book about the lake and I am already stuck before I start. At last count there are over one hundred and fifty residents at the lake and I am looking for some direction on who you like to hear about. I am looking to find out if you have any favorites or have an interest in finding out more about a person, places or thing at Lake Iwanttobethere. If you have a favorite story that you would like to see expanded or revisited. Drop me a line or an idea either here or if you want to keep it private you can e-mail me. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for following the story of the little place called Lake Iwanttobethere

Well I have gotten a few responses and nothing stands out, seems like my ramblings sooner or later touch on something that someone wants to hear about. So I will just keep reporting on the town of Lake Iwanttobethere and keep expanding on the goings on there.. grin