• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass League

ASTRO

There is a bass league meeting next wed nite at 7pm. It will be at the Spicer Legion so if ya are interested or know of someone who might be, you are encouraged to come and make some new friends.

Sorry about the slow reply but I was gone all weekend.
Maple grove is by the cities right? Get on HWY 12 west and got to willmar. From willmar get on HWY 71 north. About 5 miles north of willmar the road spits, stay in the right lane and it is 5 miles to Spicer. Take a right at Mels sport shop. Go to stop sign and take a right, go 100 yards and you are at the legion.

Hope this helps.

You old timers better watch it cuz the 18 year old underdog is gonna come in and sweep it! haha just kiddin!.....I got nothin. Should be a fun time though. I had connections into and was going to fish the MN pro-am a bit but they are so far from me this year.