• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kentucky Lake

Yaeger Guide

Judd,

Sorry, but I haven't fished Kentucky. I've driven over it, but haven't fished it.

I would bet that in a week, you should still be able to find bass in all stages of the spawn. There still should be bedding fish, which should be easiest to find, and there should also be pre and post spawn fish either cruising the spawning flats or hanging on secondary points adjacent to the spawning areas.

Should be a fun trip. Let us know how you do. Good luck!

------------------
Adam Johnson
www.adamjohnsonfishing.com

Hey guy`s, It was back in the late 80`s when I was there last. Fishing an American Scholarship regional tournament. I have never fished any further south than sailorville in Iowa. Wow, It`s a whole different world from Mn. fishing. The biggest thing to remember is a bass is a bass is a bass! I can`t remember the name of the marina we fished out of, but the blood creek area was to the west of us on the north side about 2 miles down. That creek was talked about alot from a lot of different fisherman. We did not do so well down there but some nice fish were caught. There was a side channel on the way on the north side that gave up some fish on rattle traps and jig`s. It`s a lot of water and do plenty of homework before you go. Good luck! Flip