• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Custom Bass Baits

mickeyg

Mickey, three questions for you. Would it be possible to get a root beer 6" paddletail with an orange tail. And would it be possible if i ordered these to pick them up in person to save the $5 off of shipping? It would be nice to save $5 by driving 2 miles. Do you have these worms in any bait stores around the metro area yet?

------------------
"A dislexic agnostic insomniac lies awake at night wondering
if there's a dog."

Do you have these worms in any bait stores around the metro area yet?

Bob,
I have root beer, but don't have orange coloring at the moment. You can pick up or I can drop off these baits to save you a few bucks--that is not a problem at all.

I am not in any tackle stores at the moment--perhaps by mid summer or next year.

The other thing to note is right now the plastic I am using is buoyant--it will float without a hook.

Mickey
sales@mglures is my other email address too