• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Going deep

ice-man/vexilar-king

Is there a web site that I can go to get some custom jig heads? Round nose, for jig worming, but with a good keeper on it to hold onto an 8” worm. It would be even better if it were flat where the worm met up with the jig head. Also some football jigs, need to stock up plan on going deep this year. Hate to leave the slop but the deep bite is more dependable. (also size+)
C&R~~~~>’))))><

I don't think that they allow to post links but All terrain tackle has some nice jig worm heads as well as some football jigs. I just bought some myself.

There is a small tackle shop in St. Peter MN that makes the best football jig to see a rock pile. Midwest tackle! You will never throw another all terrain jig again.

Footballjigs
Thanks for the info. Your knowledge is always a-one.
Drove by there looks real bare and also dark. I think your shop has went out of business. If you know that guy personally you might get a real deal on some jigs. Hey I was going to order some but if you can hook me up with some I’ll go that way.

Any way glad you made it to the site. It’s nice to have a guy on here I know. Maybe we can take another ride together in that Ranger.

j0178117(t).gif

C&R~~~~>’)))))><

footballjigs
There use to be a small tackle shop in St. Peter MN that made the best football jigs to see a rock pile. Midwest tackle! But now the lights are off and no one is home. I went buy there on they way to state for DEX and noticed that the walls were bone dry. Do you know the guy personally? I was going to order some all-terrain jigs but if you can hook me up with some I will wait.

Give me a post back. It’s good to see someone on here that I know. also i might have landed that managers job felt like a slam dunk, put you down as a refference hope you don't mind.

C&R~~~~>’)))))><