• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Swapping fishing spots

smallmouthking

I've read where some guys are fishing koronis for smallies I fish the upper mississippi and wonder if anyone would like to take my son and I up there in turn i would take that person fishing on the river. I guide up there and the fishing is fabulous
good fishing

Smallmouthking,
I'm in your neck of the woods (Big Lake), and I've had a post up on the Mississippi forum for a while now and no responses, so I'll ask you on your own post, if you don't mind -

I'm thinking about taking some time in early June at Charles Lindbergh State Park in Little Falls, and I'm wondering how the fishing is there at the Pike Creek / Mississippi junction? I'll have a 12' with a 2hp.

I don't know any water in Minnesota well enough yet to trade-a-trip with ya, unless you want to shore-fish around Osakis. Just got the boat, ya see.

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

Hi all.........I live in Nevis , near ParkRapids.......If anyone wants to come up this way there are several nice Smallie lakes , and, of cousre many good largemouth waters...Get ahold of me and I'd be glad to take ya out and may be able to help with a room......I'm available 24/7 ......I have a fishing boat with a 20hp , depth finder and trolling [email protected].