• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Abndoc

Wisconsin Bear hunting 2014

Congrats! Would be fun to take one with the bow. Long time to wait but numbers are looking good. What zone do you plan to hunt?

Zone c just south of turtle lake...this was my 3rd year putting in for it. Have seen multiple big bears over the last 2 years bow hunting. I can't wait!!! I have spent all night reading articles on bear hunting and baiting!! Sept can't come fast enough!

I think around 3 for zone c and 5 or more for the other 3 zones. You can see the break down on the Wisconsin DNR site.

My dad got his tag in zone C with 4 points and got a nice 300# boar north of Amery last year. Sitting on 5 points right now but need to figure out what zone to shoot for and find the time to commit to baiting. One nice thing about C is no dogs to compete with. Will be looking forward to your baiting and hunting stories this fall.

Any baits work better then others for your dad? Hunting close to Amery.... Some really big bears in this area

Yup just a few miles from Turtle Lake. The big factor there seems to be what is planted around the woods. Have seen bear every year there is corn but not when it's beans. That bear liked peanut butter.

My dad got his tag in zone C with 4 points and got a nice 300# boar north of Amery last year. Sitting on 5 points right now but need to figure out what zone to shoot for and find the time to commit to baiting. One nice thing about C is no dogs to compete with. Will be looking forward to your baiting and hunting stories this fall.

People got drawn with two points this year in C. B takes around 9 points. A 5ish. D is seven.

In the area around Siren we were told 6-7 years to be drawn. I have put in for four so far and am still waiting.On my hunting land we are over run with them.

WS