• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

When will 2014 licenses be online for purchase?

Archtek

Has anyone heard when 2014 licenses will be available for online purchase? I was just there and it didn't appear that I could buy 2014 licenses yet. In fact, it didn't show me an option for 2013 angling licenses either, presumably because it was smart enough to know from my log-in that I already had one. I'm going to be in a sleeper from Feb. 28 to Mar. 3 at LOW, so I need both licenses before I leave.

the last couple of years the required purchase date was may 1st even though the license stated differently. i sent an email to DNR for clarification. will post their answer. its been confusing the past few years

That's what I thought too. It used to be (I think) that there were two expiration dates on the license, the Feb 28 date having a note saying "unless noted otherwise. I looked all over my license and DNR's HSOforum and everything I saw said only Feb. 28. I guess DNR is going to get another e-mail, because I sent them an e-mail too after I posted this.

Some people that purchase the new license early are unaware of the fact that it isn't any good until March 1st.

I don't know how many times I've had someone tell me, "I don't have last year's license, and don't want to purchase one since they're only going to be good for another month. I'll just buy the new one and be done with it!" crazy

Doesn't work that way! grin

Some people that purchase the new license early are unaware of the fact that it isn't any good until March 1st.

I don't know how many times I've had someone tell me, "I don't have last year's license, and don't want to purchase one since they're only going to be good for another month. I'll just buy the new one and be done with it!" crazy

Doesn't work that way! grin

LOL! All they have to do is read the license. It states what the effective date is and what the expiration date is.