• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bassers in duluth?

wormburner

largemouth in general,i have fished smallmouth in the river,done ok but really never had a super day.i'm not sure but it seems you have to fish more towards boy scout up into the 23 bridge section.any info?largemouth on the other hand,i fish a couple of lakes between duluth and virginia,most of the time we do good.there are a couple lakes i have come across,haven't fished them yet this year but will for sure next year.i was just curious to see if any one from around town had any info on twin ports bass masters,the web site is disabled,so it says.

[This message has been edited by wormburner (edited 10-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by wormburner (edited 10-15-2002).]

Hey WB,
I am a transported tournament bass fisherman from the Kansas, and fished the Ozarks in tourneys for 10 years. If you are interested in some phenomenal bass fishing you need to try Vermilion. OUTSTANDING!!! If you are interested in more info, you can e-mail me direct at [email protected] I do not keep up with this site regularly.