• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sunday at noon

MJ1657

No I don't. Mine is on the southern shore off the point. I'm the only one over there now i believe. I will be moving mine for next week. Then I think I'm gonna pull it before we get dumped on with snow or something else happens to make it a pain in the arse to get off the lake.

No I don't. Mine is on the southern shore off the point. I'm the only one over there now i believe. I will be moving mine for next week. Then I think I'm gonna pull it before we get dumped on with snow or something else happens to make it a pain in the arse to get off the lake.

I sent you a pm

I35 to Harris exit. Take a left at the top of the ramp and go approx. 2 to 2 1/2 miles to C.R. 65 then take a left. (There are signs that say Fish lake county park) Go about a mile and the access is on the right.

At the access there are two roads going out. Take the road to the right. Go down that road a little ways and there is a road that branches to the left, turn on that road and it dead ends at our houses. There are 3 or 4 houses mine is green with fish and spears painted on it. You can see our houses from the access its not nearly as complicated as my poor directions are. grin

That was my a$$ pulling the block out of the hole. They did almost 15 minutes of taping and asking questions, and I get 5 seconds on TV. Where is the justice in the world. I have to say that Chris asked a lot of questions. I thought it went well given the little bit of time.

That was my a$$ pulling the block out of the hole. They did almost 15 minutes of taping and asking questions, and I get 5 seconds on TV. Where is the justice in the world. I have to say that Chris asked a lot of questions. I thought it went well given the little bit of time.

I found it online and watched it. At least your feet enjoyed their 5 seconds of fame!!