• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DrJuice1980

2014 Winter Games

I always like the Olympics. Competitiveness, Passion, pride, reward for success. Really what Sport is all about. Looking forward to the hockey, the daredevil events luge and skeleton, the snowboard racing was entertaining last go around. Curling is also fun to watch, I can't get out of my head how I think I could do that, I'm killer at penny hockey... Really the only bad part, Bob Costas. Is it just me or is his duetche factor super high?

What do you guys like to watch?

Downhill skiing & ski jumping,luge & bobsled,hockey,some of the snowboard events are fun to watch for me.

Bob Costas is boring so that is tough to watch but the actual competition is fun to watch...except ice skating!!! About as lame as synchronized swimming!!!!

Bob Costas is being replaced by I believe Matt Laurer(sp?). Sounds like the infection in his left eye has spread to the other eye.