• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tiller to Console

ZAGS

I know it's extra money, I have a kicker on my console boat with the panther t-3 electric steering with a wireless key fob to steer the kicker. I can stand anywhere in the boat and still steer, its really nice when your bringing fish in and you can still steer the boat. I mostly backtroll with the kicker. Had a tiller for 25 years and loved it. Am now dryer and warmer.

Double console with tall windshields hands down . I could go all day with only a tiller but my wife and grand kids would stay home.We had this debate when we purchased our lund a few years back and the wife insisted on a console , she won and reminds me constantly how right she was every time we go out in less than perfect weather and I cant disagree even if I want to as she was right