• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

good lake to rent a sleeper for Perch fishing?

waxworm09

We are looking to rent a sleeper later this month and would like to go after some Perch. There will be 4 of us. Does anyone have any recommendations on a resort or lake we should target? Prefer up north in MN, but we would have no issue traveling to ND or SD to find a weekend of good fishing. Thanks for any advice!

I looked into arties on big stone, but he must have jacked up the prices. Its 300 a night for a 4 man sleeper. Looked like a nice house but that is a high price, most other places I have looked into are right around 200 a night for same size house. Was that this year you stayed there at that price?

I would third, Highbanks. We caught alot of the fish pictured on Highbanks facebook site. The first 2 days some of us fished out of their Sleeper shack #10 and did really well on perch. The third day we ventured about 5 miles out of one of their new roads and caught a load of perch, walleyes, and northerns between 10am and 4pm.

I would suggest ND or SD We fish stump lake that is connected to Devil's every year and are never disappointed in size or numbers of perch and walleyes. We don't get guided but there are plenty of quality guides in the area, just make sure to do your homework there are a lot of guides on devil's don't just pick the cheapest. Also some friends were on Big Stone and did well as of lately too.