• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Terminator Super Plastics

Banger

Late this summer I recieved a bag of Lizards, these were no ordinary lizards though. They were the new Terminator Super Plastics. I experimeted with these lizards and it didn't take me long to figure out that these were going to become one of my favorite lures untill the end of the year. I fished in two tournaments with ONE lizard. I could have probably used it more but those stinking northers sawed it off. The only problem that I came across was that after you caought a half dozen fish on it the bait would like to slide down the hook. I was wondering if anyone else had tried the Terminator plastics and had the same problem I had. I have tried the tooth pick through the head of the bait and that worked for a bit. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and Good Fishing and Hunting

Banger,

I have heard of the Term Super Plastics but have yet to try em. I have fished with a similar plastic from Strike King Called 3X. I like the 3X plastics for the same reason you like the terms. Longevity. Have not had the problem with the 3X plastics that you have had with the Terminators...at least not yet.

Happy Fishing smile.gif

Cyberfish,

The Strike King 3X plastics I have seen at Galyans and Gander Mountain. Gander is selling then for $4.99 for a bag of 5 and Galyans is selling them for $2.79 for a bag of 5. So take your pick as to which one to go to. I am sure there are other places out there as these plastics become more popular.

Happy Fishing smile.gif