• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rainy Lake

I am headed up to Rainy Lake with my buddies for a week of fishing. This is an annual event that we do around the end of September. Unfortunately every year that we have gone we have not had much luck fishing for Walleyes, Pike, Muskie or Bass. We ususally catch and release 3-4 fish a day but I know we should be doing better. We are up in the Red Gut Bay area and I was wondering if anyone has been up there recently that could give me advice on, locations, presentations, types of bait....all around advice to help some struggling fishermen have a more successful time in an already beautiful part of the world. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I also really would like to put myself in a position to land a Muskie....that would make my year of fishing complete.