• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area' in the outdoors.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Muskiemanzan13

HSO logo/link in signature

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Red neck fix- take a belt sander and sand a flat spot in the caters so they won’t turn and you are set
    • What you want exists. I used to work for a company that produced a standing chair and I saw parts like that. The trick will be sourcing them in the quantity you need. might want to check with Grainger or McMaster-carr.   How about splurging on your Mom and getting her a new table and chairs set? Might be easier.😀
    • The legs are fairly long/wide rectangular and so I don't see this type of thing working.  What I would really like would be some sort of device that had the shaft but a flat piece of plastic rather than the casters.  But I've never seen anything like that.
    • Couldn't you pry them off with a channel locks and put a rubber chair-table leg cap on them?   
    • Mom just got wooden flooring installed in her kitchen.  The chairs she has have casters, the ones with the shaft that gets inserted into the sleeve on the bottom of the leg.  We'd like to get something was just a flat piece that wouldn't move so easily.  Concern is that the 93-year-old will take a tumble if the chairs moves as she sits down.  
    • It was a flooded camper to start.  $400 basically I paid for a rolling shell.  Here is Iowa not much ice yet, Okoboji should cap tonight.  So hopefully in a couple weeks we will be fishing.  Im wiring it tonight and insulation late this week.  Hopefully we will be done before the 1st of the year or so.   
    • When I built my wheelhouse 5 years ago I wanted total wheel alignment capability. I designed my axles around bolt on wheel hubs with ability to compound shim achieving correct camber and toe. Saw way too many boat trailers with serious worn tires due to hubs welded to axels. (Tire in photo attached to 2x4 was used during build so I could cut the grass.)
    • Wow, you really stripped her down.  Nice work so far, but you better keep working. The ice is getting thicker by the day!  😄
    • https://www.google.com/search?q=snowmobile+rentals+in+minnesota&oq=snow+mobil+rentals+in+minn&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l7.21556j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8   try this..