• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Steph Curry

muskiemanAD

Out of all the bone head moves the wolves have made not drafting Curry and taking Flynn instead might be one of the biggest mistakes ever. Him and Rubio out of that draft class... wow. The only other one close to this was trading Ray Allen at the draft, him and KG in their primes would have been lights out......Oh well its the Wolves would we expect anything else??

Hindsite is 20/20!

I dont agree with a lot of their picks, but then again, there were other teams that didnt see them players as being the best available either. We just need to make our future picks count.

yep hindsight is always 20/20!! The Flynn deal was a bummer but the kid did look like a good pick at the time but who knew he would have a hip injury ending his young career. No one was talking huge on Paul George coming out of the draft and the word on Cousins has all been true. Now Sacramento has stuck by Cousins and are starting to see the good from him but it has been no easy ride. Now going back to the Ray Allen draft...cmon we got Steph and him and KG would have been tough to beat had Steph not gone crazy and jealous!! All we can do is look to the future cause the past can't be changed!!!

I agree, Stephon could have been a great PG, if him and KG would have gotten along a little better. Steph wanted the spot lights on him, and didnt want to be on a small market team. Stephon was a good pick, just his attitude wasnt a good fit.

and the pick that really ate at me in the PG heavy draft is when they drafted Ty Lawson and traded him away!! That one was solid pick in my eyes at the time thinking well Rubio is a few years away and Flynn is a hope he can do what he has shown but Lawson was a proven college PG and I thought was a good security blanket...I was right on one pick at least over my time!!! wink